I’m going for a CT Scan this morning at 11:00. Please pray that the kidney will look good and will be responding to chemotherapy. I still have two treatments to go, but would love to see even more evidence than we saw with the last scan that it is working!
Since you are all probably busy with your Thanksgiving preparations, I won’t keep you here long. If you are looking for a little extra special touch to add to your Thanksgiving preparations, maybe these note cards will serve you well.
I included one of my favorite quotes on the note cards: “Gratitude is the memory of the heart.” – Jean Baptiste Massieu.
The cards are just under 4″ x 5″ each and could be printed on card stock and used for a variety of things this Thanksgiving:
- Write a note to each guest thanking them for spending Thanksgiving with you and give it to them before they leave your home.
- Have everyone write down one thing they are thankful for on these cards, read them out loud with the family, and save them to review next year.
- Use them as placeholders – write your guests name and a quick reason you are thankful for them. Then leave the card on top of their plate.
- Use them as thank you cards and send them to someone who invited you to their home for Thanksgiving.
- I’m sure you creative folks can think of even more uses!
Click on the image above or the one below to download the PDF file. The file will print four notecards to a page, as shown below. When printing, you may need to uncheck the “fit to page” option so that it does not shrink the cards within standard margins. The cards will print with a light grey border around them that you can use as a cutting guide. Each card is slightly smaller than 4″ x 5″ and will fit in the 4 3/8″ x 5 3/4″ Invitation Envelopes you can find at office supply stores and possibly at Walmart, too.
Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!