Now that cancer treatment is not really a daily issue for me anymore and I’m pretty much on cruise control with maintenance, I’m working on ideas for this blog.
I’ve really enjoyed writing in this space and am incredibly grateful to all of you who continue to come back regularly to read my silly little ramblings. However, your time is valuable and I want to make sure I’m giving you something that you find worthwhile and valuable.
So. I need your help in determining what type of content you want to see. Yes, this will require some type of interaction from you, but I promise to make it as easy for you as possible because I know a lot of you like to remain all quiet in the background. :)
Is there a certain type of content you would be most interested in reading regularly?
- Faith-based or devotional?
- Healthy Recipes? (And know that they will never be original recipes because that is just not my style. I am a scared cook who can’t make anything without written instructions.)
- Information about Cancer Prevention/Treatment/Coping?
- Healthy Living?
- All of the above?
- None of the above??
- No preference whatsoever?
Because I want to make this as easy on you as possible (and because I’m really hoping you guys will give me some feedback!), there are several ways you can let me know your preferences. Take your pick:
1. Leave a comment on this post. You can comment anonymously, if you like, or you can make up some name instead of your own if you don’t want the world to know how fabulous your ideas are. Just type your comment, below, where it says Leave a Reply.
2. Leave a comment on Facebook.
3. Send me a Tweet.
4. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Take this short anonymous survey. You can select more than one item from the list and, if you like, you can write in another type of content if you think I’ve missed something.
Writing this blog has been so therapeutic for me. The best part is receiving emails and notes telling me how much a post impacted you. I received a comment this week that left me in tears, but they were happy tears! I never imagined it would have this affect on people, but I am so glad that it does. I just want to make sure I continue to give you something that is worth your time because you, and your time, are precious to me.
Speak! I want to hear your thoughts. :)